- Visit torrentz.com and search for the stuff you want to download.
- Now choose any torrent site from the search results. I recommend you choosing the torrent with high number of seeders and less number of leechers.
- Now on the torrent download site, you will see two options : Magnet Download and Torrent Download. You can use any of them. If you want to download via magnet link, just copy the magnet link Or if you want to download the file via torrent, then you can download the torrent file.
- Now to make the torrent file downloadable with IDM, we will compress it in a zipped folder and then we will obtain the direct download link for it. To do this task, go to www.zbigz.com
- Now there, upload your torrent or paste the magnet link and click GO button.
- It will ask you to choose your plan. Just choose FREE one.
- Now torrent caching will be started. After a few minutes, torrent caching will be completed and you will see a button to zip your file and download it.
- Click ZIP button to compress the cached file in a zip folder and after the zipping will complete, your IDM will start downloading the torrent file with resume support.
I have made a video tutorial to explain this whole process, just watch it and then you will feel that downloading torrents with a great speed and resume support was never so easy.