smartphones which we don't want to get accessed by other people. In computers, we can hide our files using folder options and using some software, but if we talk about smartphones, then what would be the options to hide folders containing sensitive information? Well, there are some apps available to hide the folders in android devices, but they are paid. So, I'm going to tell you an easy way to hide your folders in your android device without using any software, free of cost. Let's see.
- First of all, download any free file explorer for your android device. You will get so many file explorer apps in app store. You may use ES File Explorer.
- Now through the installed file explorer, locate the folder you want to hide. Suppose you want to hide a folder named VIDEOS. Just locate to this folder.
- Now rename the folder and put a .(dot) before the folder, as .VIDEOS
- That's it. Now your android device will not recognize your folder and it will be hidden. This folder can only be viewed via file explorer.
- To make the folder visible again, just remove the .(dot) from the folder name and it will be visible again.