1. Download "Jnes Emulator" for windows. Download From Here (It is lightweight and doesn't slow downs your computer)
2. Now install Jnes in your computer (Android version of Jnes is also available!)
3. After installing Jnes, open it.
4. Now we need some nes games. I recommend Coolrom.com website to download free nes games. Download your favorite games from there.
5. Now in Jnes, click File > Open and open your downloaded nes file.
Note : Using this emulator, you can apply cheats in nes games to make your gaming experience more enjoyable.
Keep visiting for more tips and tricks.