In your daily life, you might be using so many applications frequently and might have created shortcuts for them on your desktop. But I have noticed that few people are addicted to use run commands to open some particular apps such as MS Word, Excel etc. So, here I'm gonna tell you how to create run commands for any file which you want to use. Just follow the steps below:
- First of all, choose any application you want to create run command for.
- Now create a shortcut for that application on your desktop. You may give it any name. In my case, suppose I want to open Adobe Reader using run command and I wish the word "ar" to be run command to open Adobe Reader. So first I'll create a shortcut for Adobe Reader and rename it as "ar", remember that it is an application with the extension .exe
- Now copy the shortcut "ar.exe" and paste it into C:\Windows\System32
- Now open run by pressing Win+R keys together and type ar and press enter key.
- Now you will see that Adobe Reader has been opened.