Follow the steps given below:
1. First of all download the offline ISO file of office from office.com/myaccount or from any mirror site (I'll use office 2016 Pro Plus in this tutorial).
2. After downloading the ISO file, mount it or extract it.
3. Inside the ISO file, you will get one folder, "Office" and two files, "autorun.inf" and "setup.exe". Now download the office deployment tool from this link: https://www.mediafire.com/?rg6cmy7y6i18lvq
4. After downloading the Office deployment tool, extract the file and you will get 3 files there, "Configuration.xml", "EULA" and "Setup.exe".
5. Now open the configuration.exe in notepad and you will see some code there which is given below:
<Configuration>6. You can edit the code as per your convenience and customize the office installation. You can replace the source path with your own path where you have kept the office installation files which you got after extracting the ISO. You can edit the value of office client edition to 32 if you want 32 bit setup and 64 if you want 64 bit setup. In the product ID value, you can type the product ID which you are using, in my case it's ProPlusRetail. In the same way, you can edit the language ID also. Now you need to decide which app you don't want to install and then add the app name in the ExcludeApp ID value. You can get the Product ID and App ID details from this documentation: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj219426.aspx#bkmk_productelement
<Add SourcePath="YOUR OFFICE INSTALLATION FILE PATH\" OfficeClientEdition="32">
<Language ID="en-us" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Access" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Groove" />
<ExcludeApp ID="InfoPath" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Lync" />
<ExcludeApp ID="OneDrive" />
<ExcludeApp ID="OneNote" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Outlook" />
<ExcludeApp ID="SharePointDesigner" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Visio" />
7. Once you are done with editing the xml file, save it.
8. Now open the office deployment tool folder and press and hold the shift key and while holding the shift key, right click in the empty area of the folder and click "Open Command Window Here". Command prompt will open.
9. Now type the following command: setup /configure configuration.xml and hit enter key.
10. That's it. Office installation will begin and only those components will be installed which were allowed in the xml file.
For better understanding, you may watch the video tutorial given below:
Keep visiting for more tips and tricks.