Disabling google apps in non rooted android phones is a big question among android phone users and personally I also don't like being forced to keep the bloatware in my phone for no reason. These days, most of the android smartphone makers have their own custom ROMs ported over android OS and they have better apps available than the default google apps but still there is no any option to uninstall the pre installed google apps like hangouts, google play music, google play movies etc and it is possible only if you root your phone but most of the android users are not so advanced to understand the TWRP recovery and ROM flashing so they are always forced to keep the bloatware in their phones.
In this article, I'll tell you the process to disable the google bloatware in your android phone. Note that this process will not uninstall them but it will disable the bloatware and you won't be able to see their icons. Follow the steps given below:
1. Open google play store in your phone and tap over "Help and Feedback" option.
2. Now you will see the list of some help articles for google play. Tap over "Browse All Articles".
3. Now tap on the article "Uninstall, disable and delete apps".
4. Once the article is open, tap over "Tap to go to application settings".
5. Now the list of installed applications will open on the screen.
6. Tap over the application you want to disable and then tap "Disable". If it asks to uninstall the updates, uninstall them.
7. That's it, the application will be disabled. Using the same method you can disable all the useless google bloatware which you don't need and do better memory optimization for your phone.