Let's come back to the main topic, i.e. How to suspend or cancel your Jio SIM yourself:
- Login to the JIO Website from the link: https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/jioLogin (Use your login credentials of MyJio app to login)
- Once you are logged in, you will see a settings button on the top right screen. Click on that.
- Now you will see "Suspend and Resume" option, click on that.
- Click on the "I would like to suspend this service" dropdown button.
- A pop up will appear on the screen, select any of the options, like "SIM Damaged".
- Now click on Suspend. That's it. You will see a message that your request to suspend the service has been submitted successfully.
- After submitting the request, your SIM will be suspended within 24 hours.