It's powered by Snapdragon 425, quad core 64-bit processor. It has 5 inches HD display and it's the lightest Redmi phone ever (131.5g only). The device has 13MP+5 MP camera and it houses 3120mAh battery. It has dual 4G SIM slots with VoLTE support. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM that can be expanded upto 128GB with micro SD card. The best thing is that it has Infrared Remote hardware that is still not available in any device in this price range.
Features of Redmi 4A:
-Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor Quad core
- Made out of a single-piece of polycarbonate body
- Rich 5” HD display
- Super thin at just 8.5mm
- Full day battery life with 3120mAh battery
- Seamless performance with 2GB RAM
- No compromises with 16GB storage expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP primary camera with 5-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, HDR and real-time filters
- 5MP front-camera with a fully revamped Beautify
- Dual SIM, dual standby [nano and micro SIM]
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands
- Available in Gold, Dark Grey and Rose Gold
Redmi 4A is going on sale from 23rd March 2017 at 12 PM exclusively on Amazon.in and MI India website.