Windows 10 is getting famous among the users and for most of the users, Windows 10 free upgrade is working fine. But there are still so many users who are facing problems while installing windows 10 and I have provided solutions to most of the common windows 10 problems in my blog. The error "Something Happened" is the funniest error in the history of Microsoft and on twitter, people are trolling with this error. This error is funny because it never tells you what happened? Just something happened, lol. We get the error and we already know that something happened but what the f**k, what happened? I didn't get any error message or any information, just something happened, ROFL.
Well let me tell you what actually happened. This error is because of the wrong language settings in control panel. Fixing this error is very easy and here is the method to fix it:
1. Open control panel and from the search bar, search for Region.
2. Now change the region to United states.
3. From administrative tab, change the system locale as United States and change the language to English (US).
3. Click apply and OK and restart your computer.
4. Now start the installation, you should not get the error again.
Note: After changing the language and system locale, if you still get the same error, open C:/Windows/Software Distribution/Download and delete everything from it. Then start upgrading your computer again. You must not get the error again.
If you are still getting the same error, then try upgrading your computer using Windows 10 Media Creation Tool : Download Link