- The first thing you need is rooting your android phone. After rooting your phone, proceed to the next step.
- Now download and install latest version of whatsapp from the official website (not from playstore).
- Download and install "Terminal Emulator For Android" from this playstore link.
- Now open the terminal emulator and write the following code exactly:
su <tap enter>
am start -n com.whatsapp/com.whatsapp.HomeActivity <tap enter>
- Now whatsapp will open automatically and you will find the calling screen there. Don't close the terminal emulator because calling feature works only if the command in terminal keeps running.
- Now its time to add contacts to make calls. (Note : You will be able to call only those friends who are using this hack at present and are online) Just tap the new call icon to make the call to your friend.
- That's it. Your call will be connected and you will be able to talk with whatsapp. Enjoy whatsapp calling feature with your friends.