facebook baught it worth $19 billion...!! It is an easy to use application with loads of awesome features and if you have an android device, then I'm sure you would be using WhatsApp. Using WhatsApp in your mobile is OK, but what about PC...?? I hope it's pc version will be launched soon officially, but I have some ways to run whatsapp in pc. Let us see how to use whatsapp in a pc.
Method 1 : Using BlueStacks Emulator
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator using this link.
- Now install it in your pc. Note that Bluestacks require at least 2GB of RAM and a high quality graphics card to run smoothly.
- After installation has been finished, download WhatsApp apk file. Download From This Link.
- Now open BlueStacks and open the downloaded whatsapp apk file in it.
- Now you will see that WhatsApp is being installed in your computer.
- After the successful installation of WhatsApp, you can open it in the BlueStacks emulator by opening the "My Apps" section.
- After opening WhatsApp, register your mobile number to use it in your pc.
Method 2 : Using Wassapp PC Appliction
- Wassapp PC application is developed by Lowlevel Studios. Download it from this link.
- Now, install it in your pc by running the downloaded exe file.
- After installing Wassapp in your computer, open it and register for an account.
- After registration, login to your account and add contacts to enjoy Wassapp in your pc.