Mp3tag : A Superb Tool to Add Tag Info In MP3 Files
Mp3tag is an awesome tool which can add tag information in your mp3 files, and the biggest plus point is that it is free. It supports aac, mp3, flac, ape, mp4, ogg, opus, ofr, ofs, spx, tak, tta, wma and wav formats. You can get proper tags and cover art automatically using its online database lookups.
How to Use Mp3tag
Using Mp3tag is very simple. Just follow these steps:
1. First of all, download Mp3tag from here and install it in your computer.
2. After installation, right click on your mp3 file and click Mp3tag.
3. Now Mp3tag editor window will be opened. Click on the song name in the right panel and edit the tag details in the right panel.
4. To add album art, right click on the album art area and click Add Cover option.
5. Now choose your cover art and click SAVE button.
6. That's it. Your tag info is saved in the mp3 file. Whenever you will play it in any media player, you will see the tag details.
Note: You can open multiple mp3 files in Mp3tag and edit the tag info by clicking on the filename.