1. Open your google chrome (or torch) browser.
2. Now click this link and click "+FREE" button to add the "User Agent Switcher" extension in your browser.
3. After adding the extension, you will see the icon of "user agent switcher" in the top right side of your browser.
4. Now let us test any site with this extension. Open facebook.com and just click on the "User Agent Switcher" extension icon.
5. There, you will get a list of available browsers. If you want to check the site layout on any android device, then click Android > Android 4.1 - Nexus 7
Keep visiting for more tips and tricks. Subscribe to our newsletter to get our updates directly in your inbox.